I tried to purchase medication online in November. But I never received any, but they kept charging my credit card anyway.

I called to ask what the charge was for and they couldn't tell me. As of today 5-13-08. They only gave me credit for 3 months. And they still owe me for 3 more months...Which I am trying to get refunded..

The customer service department from my credit card company said the CP2pay was located in Israel. They are the company that collects for Frontier Pharmacy..

Is this a scam or what??

Please report them to your local authorities..This is robbery...

Had an Experience with CP2pay?

Comments

Peak Life - I do not want this....won't stop sending me overpriced vitamins that do not work. Peak Life "I was under the impression it was a free trial, and I figured I was supposed to cancel my subscription comma but once I got the first order, I do..." Read more Edgepark Medical Supplies - Aggravation and frustration with incompetence Edgepark Medical Supplies "We ordered my daughters diabetic supplies for her insulin pump from edgepark. I have ordered supplies twice from them. Both times I got the run around and my daughter ran..." Read more Smartbiotics - I need to cancel my pribioslim monthly supplies Smartbiotics "Hi, I'm Erandi,I need to cancel my pribioslim monthly supply. I tried to contact several times to any person in smartbiotics company.but it is not working. I put two three..." Read more Walgreens playing doctor is destroying my health!! Walgreens "I thought it was bad when Walgreens could not even transcribe a prescription correctly for the label on the bottle, they have shown they are even more inept at the..." Read more Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 - Took almost 3 hours to service a tire. Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 "I arrive at 11:15 AM. They let me know my truck is ready at 1:50 PM and told me I have to pay for a new warranty. They replace the..." Read more Google Ad Doctor a scam Google Ad Doctor "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was Victimofbrentguild who posted a false complaintagainst me. victimofbrentguild is actually the..." Read more Delaware Fine Art Auction - Not living up to their promises Delaware Fine Art Auction " On June 1st, 2017 I purchased 2 Warhol artworks at auction from Delaware Fine Art Auction. I purchased lot #112: Warhols t-shirt and lot#113: Warhols Coca-Cola Bottle. Delaware Fine..." Read more Cheapoair - DO NOT USE! ! ! Cheapoair "My husband is in Iraq. He gets to come home for 14 days out of a year. We booked flight, charged my card, and send email confirmation of booking number...." Read more